Our 7 Cocktails – born on the 5th of Dec 2016. Our little “Oopsies”. ;o)
The parents of these 7 are Lennox and Bootz. The birth was as uncomplicated as can be and without any issues. It took only 4.5 hours for Bootz to bring all 7 healthy into this world.
Bootz is definately a helicopter-mum, and our whole pack helped to raise the puppies. We are very glad that all of them have found good homes across the globe.
- Buckshot – Now known as “Lennox”, lives with Sara and Maik in the picturesque Rheinland-Pfalz. His goal is to become a search and rescue dog and in his private life he has lots of animal friends.
- Gekko – Now known as “Touchdown”, lives with Sabine, Mark, their children and a Magyar Vizla bitch on the outskirts of Munich. He will support Mark in blood-trailling in his hunting area as well as ocassionally accompany the mounted police of Munich.
- Sunset – Now known as “Fala”, lives with Shannon and Kato in Canada. She wil become a true companion for this professional sportswomen and spend a lot of her time with Shannon and Kato on the Trans-Canada trail.
- Hellfire – Now known as Mara, lives with Wolfgang and his family in the pretty Voralberg in Austria. She will be an integrated part of their daily life and enjoy walks and hikes around the Bodensee.
- Dark n’ Stormy – Now known as Stormy, lives with Thierry in Luxembourg. She will become a true hunting-/bloodtralling dog, her mentors being 3 other hunting dogs and with some social support from Ilona, Thierry’s partner in this otherwise testosterone filled environment.
- Chocnut – Staying true to his name, lives with Silke, Olli and a older dog-gentleman close to the Dutch border in central Germany. He will become a trainer companion and experience loads of adventures with other 4-legged buddies.
- Golden Dawn – Now known as Quarenta “Quarry”, lives with Inge, Xander and their Ridgeback Bitch in the Netherlands close to Utrecht. She will accompany Inge at her job in an Animal Clinic, as well as man trailing and horse riding companion through the woodlands of the Dutch countryside.
We are very happy that all of our 7 Cocktails found such awesome homes. We are lookig forward to sharing in their development and are very thankfull for the great relationships with all their owners.