Our 8 Rolling Stones – born 08.03.2017. “8 small strong rolling little stones”.
The parents of these eight are Spitfire and Lennox. The birth of the puppies was quick and without complications. It took Spitfire a good 2.5 hours before o all eight were born healthy.
Spitfire is still a helicopter mum – and our whole pack helped to raise the puppies. We are very glad that they all of them have found such good homes all over Europe.
- Poison Ivy – now called Aza, lives with Paulina her husband and two other four-legged friends in the sunny center of France. Aza will be trained in Mantrailing, and can already diligently attend seminars and workshops. In her free time she roams the farm and the surrounding woods.
- Monkey Man – still called Monkey Man, lives with Petra, Stephan, their son Leon and an Am.-Staff bitch in the beautiful Westerwald. Monkey will be trained as a hunting dog and will be used especially for boar hunting later in his life.
- Ruby Tuesday – still called Ruby, lives with Annie and her son Oskar in the capital city. She will enjoy life and nature around the capital to the fullest. Mantrailing and the life in the middle of her family will complete her everyday life.
- Fancyman – now called Hank, lives with Kerstin and a Hollandse Herder bitch in the beautiful Thueringen. Hank will be used as a mantrailing dog and for blood-tracking as well. As we hear, he keeps the chickens in line and his nose on the ground – as it should be. 🙂
- Road Runner – now called Fenn, lives with Nichola and Bob in the middle of England. Fenn now lives as one of four dogs in an absolutely “animal-crazy” household. The regular visits to the city and the pub are part of his everyday lifestyle as well as being on guard around the hose farm. Way to go little guy;)
- Jumpin` Jack Flash – now called Lennox, lives with Susi, Julè and her family in Central Germany. In addition to life in the family, Lennox is Susi`s companion in the riding stable every day, where Susi is a professional rider. In his spare time Lennox devotes himself extensively to the Mantrailing.
- Happy – now called Saffy, lives with Becki and her partner on a large wine estate in Essex. Happy has “landed” in a family of horsemen and hunters, in which she can fully fulfill all of her instincts. As we hear, she “likes” to help with the packaging of the wine and if there is nothing “to do around the estate business” her nose is always on the ground and the cat her best mate.
- Crackin` Up – still called Crackin`, lives with Lara, Ben and their two sons in the south of England. Crackin` is allowed to explore the forests of the surrounding area with Ben in cross country style and possibly go hunting with his buddy Ed and his labrador. In everyday life, Crackin` has fully arrived in the family and enjoys her life on a 3acre large plot to the fullest.
We are very happy that all of our 8 Rolling Stones have gotten so lovely and loving new homes.
We are looking forward to seeing their further development & are grateful for the good relationship with all owners.