Our 11 shooters – born on 09.02.2018. “11 strong and bright little bullets”.
The parents of these eleven are Spitfire and Lennox. The birth, this time, was not uncomplicated. The first-born puppy “Ruger” got stuck in the pelvis and cost us about 15 minutes of sweat and nerves until we got him “out” safe and sound. The other 10 pups after Ruger were born within the next 4.5 hours, and those 4.5 hours went all smooth and without complications.
Spitfire is still and definitely a helicopter mum – and our whole social pack helped raise the puppies.
We are very happy that they have all found so good homes all over Europe.
• Ruger – still called Ruger, lives with his new family and two other dogs in beautiful Thueringen. Ruger may follow its purpose as a hunting dog and will support Jan togehter with his sister Fenix go out and hunt wild boars.
• Crosman – still called Crosman, lives with his family in the beautiful NRW. Crosman will be allowed to spend his life as a riding companion and hunting dog. He is fortunate that he has landed in a dog-crazy household, with lots of other two- and four-legged friends.
• Remington – now called Flow, lives with Fleur, Felix and two other Catahoulas near Amsterdam in the Netherlands. He will be professionally trained as a Mantrailer who will later assist the Dutch authorities in the field. Flow will also join Strongdog & Co together with Fleur.
• Fenix – still called Fenix, lives together with Lisa, Jan & their hunting dog pack in beautiful Thueringen. She has the luck to spend her life as a hunting dog togehter with her brother Ruger. We are very happy that these two (and many other siblings) have found homes where they can live a hunting dog life.
• Melara – now called Summer, lives with Simone and her family in central Germany. Summer will be trained as a search dog for explosives and ammunition, and will find her future sphere of activity at the Frankfurt & Cologne / Hahn airports.
• Morini – now called Stina, lives with Anke, her wife and 4 other dogs near Munich. Stina will follow closely in the footsteps of her two big “Catahoula Brothers” Indigo and Aquim and work as a search and rescue dog.
• Colt – still called Colt, lives with Michael, his wife, his two children and other four-legged friends in beautiful Thueringen. Like his siblings Ruger & Fenix, Colt will have a fulfilling life in wild boar hunting.
• Minox – still called Minox, lives with Therese in Oslo. Minox is fortunate enough to have landed with a veterinarian, where she is allowed to accompany her owner at daily work with the horses. In her free time, Minox will explore the nature around Oslo, go hunting and travel with the other four-legged friends of the family.
• Tikka – still called Tikka, lives with Marta, her family and Catahoula male called Rodeo in Latvia. Tikka will have many occupations – and accompany her mum Marta daily into the office. If all goes well, Tikka will later contribute to the preservation of the Catahoula bloodlines.
• Sako – now called Ella, lives with Sandra, her husband Maik & Catahoula male named Lennox in Rheinland-Pfalz. Ella will be professionally trained in mantrailing and if all goes well, will accompany her owner to the police as a Mantrailing dog.
• Browning – now called El Jefe, lives with Hanna, her husband and two other hunting dogs in Finland. El Chefe will spend a lot of time in Finnish nature and accompany his owners on extended hunting trips.
We are very happy that all of our 11 shooters have gotten so nice and loving homes. We look forward to seeing all of their further development & are grateful for the good relationship with all owners.